Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.
A vintage card to share with you today using lace from Gone Artsy, Deb is shutting her store on the 20th December. Hop on over to get yourself some bargains.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square card which I have matted and layered black card.
2. The next 2 layers I have distressed around the edges with DI black soot.
3. The frame I distressed with black soot and adhered the picture to the frame and matted and layered to base card with foam pads.
4. Along the bottom I added the shell lace from Gone Artsy with pearl gem trim.
5. To finish off added the flower which again is from a set from Gone Artsy.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to Craft #33 - Anything Goes
Card Mania #87 - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #44 - Anything Goes
Crafts Galore Encore - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Not Just Cards #39 - Always Anything Goes
We Love Vintage #80 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx