Followers

Sunday, 25 December 2016

Merry Christmas

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A scheduled post as of course today is Christmas and sharing today with my wonderful Rick and our fur babies Tiggy and Fluffy.

This time of year is a very difficult time for those who have lost loved ones and to you I hope that your day is as bearable as possible and sending you all lots of gentle hugs.

I would like to thank each and everyone of my followers and visitors for your continued support.

This card was made at the last workshop with MarĂ­a Simms, from me to you!


With lots of love and best wishes to you all

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!


9 comments:

  1. Thanks for your beautiful card! :D
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoyed your Christmas Dinner and had a lovely Christmas Day. Wishing the best in the new year.xx {aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful thank you card, enjoy the holidays. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. very beautoful card!
    Happy holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hoe ypu had a very merry Christmas as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card but it's almost an exact copy of a Maria Simms card on the Clarity DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It will be as this is what I made at Maria's workshop
      Thanks for your comment.
      Linda

      Delete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx