Followers

Tuesday, 27 December 2016

Off to the Ball

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Hubby is back to work today so I might get in the craft room and do some colouring.

Have you thought about any new years resolutions?

I have but not quite sure on which one to go with yet!

A vintage card to share with you all today.


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 black square card.
2. Matted and layered pale pink patterned paper.
3. Added the white lace (this I got in Turkey) with pink pearl trim along the top.
4. Matted and layered image onto black card and adhered to card.
5. To finish off I added the black feather and pearl cabochon and silver metal corner.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #48 - Anything Goes
Robyn's Fetish #348 - Anything Goes
Not Just Cards #39 - Anything Goes
That's Crafty - Anything Goes
Through the Purple Haze #115 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today:
Crafty Hugs šŸ˜˜

16 comments:

  1. Hi Linda, beautifully elegant card, son't do resolutions, never keep them anyway, enjoy your day crafting, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so elegant and lovely. Love the silver metal corner, and gorgeous lace. Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Linda. And the lace is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful such an elegant love the stunning lace and that feather just finishes it off. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card. I do love that wonderful lace. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very elegant Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just started following you and I love what I'm seeing!!! I love this card....the vintage look, lace, feathers, and other beautiful elements....so beautiful :) Hugs...Janie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful elegant vintage card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A beautiful, feminine card Linda, such gorgeous lace and a lovely image. Thanks for commenting on my blog, I am well thanks, hope you are too. It has been quite chilly here today but at least the strong winds have dropped after four days lol! thank goodness.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card Linda,lovely topper and superb lace. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow!! This is so classy and elegant looking Linda!! Gorgeous make!! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Linda- I find this black and pink combo so stunning. One of my New Years resolutions is actually published in the latest Quick Cards magazines- it's to get back into colouring again. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful Card. Thanks for joining us at Robyn's Fetish Challenge this week. Wishing you a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx