Followers

Sunday, 11 December 2016

Oh Christmas Tree

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?

A card making day for me today, what are you doing today?

I have a new post over on my mixed media blog and would love for you to visit, comment and follow, many thanks

Another Christmas card to share with you today using IndigoBlu's Dinkie Christmas tree stamp.


Step by Step

1. Gold pearlescent 6 x 6 square card.
2. Matted and layered green distress card.
3. Stamped the tree onto cream card with DI peeled paint then embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. Coloured baubles with Wink of Stella in gold before adhering to base card.
5. To finish off I added some faux stitching with the gold Wink of Stella brush.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Brown Sugar #228 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #33 - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party #150 - All Cards
Simply Papercraft #42 - Anything Goes
A Gem of a Challenge #184 - Anything Christmas Goes
Crafty Friends #46 - Merry Christmas

Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

16 comments:

  1. Hi Linda this is a stunning Christmas card I love that tree. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Linda, love the tree image and your colours are lovely great design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is just lovely!
    hugs
    Debbi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card, Linda I like the image andthe CAS design
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super festive card, loving the cute tree.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Linda, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A sweet card Linda. Lovely colourway and faux stitching detail. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely card Linda - thanks so much for your kind words! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Linda,so stunningly simply and beautifully executed. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at PDE, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful tree, my friend! I love the textured mat and your CAS design!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely Christmas tre!!
    ♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and sparkly Linda!! I love your tree!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx