Followers

Monday, 26 December 2016

One in a Million

Good Morning Crafty Friends Followers and Visitors

Did you all have a good Christmas and was Santa good to you?

I was totally spoilt and got lots of crafty goodies, jewellery and other nice presents off my wonderful Rick as well as family and friends.

A male card to share today and my hubby sure is "one in a million"


Step by Step

1. DL white card base which I have matted and layered copper pearlescent card.
2. Matted and layered patterned card from stash and wrapped ribbon around both layers before adhering to base card.
3. Added the image which I have distressed with DI aged mahogany.
4. To finish off added the ticket ephemera from my stash.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

CRAFT #395 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #31 - Always Anything Goes
A Bit more time to Craft #34 - Anything Goes
Card Mania #87 - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #44 - Anything Goes

Thank you for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs 😘

7 comments:

  1. lovely vintage card, do like the backing design on this

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous male themed card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A vintage male card that looks great. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx