Followers

Sunday, 18 December 2016

Poinsettia Pixie

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I attended the last journaling workshop yesterday for this year!

I have learnt so much from attending these workshops but also made some lovely crafters who have become friends too.

Today another Christmas card, sorry but it has to be done! I have used Poinsettia Pixie.


Step by Step

1. 5 x 7 white card base.
2. Matted and layered paper from Graphic 45 12 Days of Christmas paper.
3. Printed image onto Make it Colour blending card and coloured with Copic Markers.
4. Matted and layered image onto black card before adhering to base card.
5. To finish off matted and layered sentiment onto black card.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments #170 - Christmas for your Love
CRAFT #39 - Christmas 
Little Miss Muffet #153 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls #149 - Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge - U for use something Red
Art by Miran #93 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #229 - Red, Green and White

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs šŸ˜˜



22 comments:

  1. Linda, one can never tire of your cards, and this is just another beautyxx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this iamge, love how you have coloured her in.
    Thanks for joining us over at CRAFT.
    Jean DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card.Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments challenge good luck Ginny ♥
    Aud Sentiments
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is lovely Linda. Beautiful and festive.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I finally have a bit of time without grandkids fighting for WiFi time so have decided to visit a few of my fav blogs. I love that darling pixie and your coloring is great, my friend! Have browsed around on all that I've missed since last week and you've been wonderfully busy again. Delightful inspirations. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card Linda, the image is gorgeous and superb colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous Linda colouring is awesome, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh such a cute pixie Linda, the colours are gorgeous.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A sweet card Linda and a wonderfully coloured image. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Linda this is a stunning card that is such a beautiful image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning colouring on this beautiful image Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely
    Merry Christmas from the team at Brown Sugar Challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow I so love this image!! What a gorgeous design and your coloring is stunning too! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card... Love your coloring, design and use of designer paper...Thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS challenge
    Zeljka DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous card, your coloring is stunning! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx