Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
What are you all up too today?
Kath is coming today for a crafting play day, this will be the last one for this year.
A Christmas card to share with you today.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card from Anna Marie Designs
2. Matted and layered red pearlescent card and paper from LOTV Christmas paper.
3. Added a band of green Christmas paper along the bottom
4. Matted and layered topper onto red pearlescent card which was cut out with SB Grande Scalloped Circle die. Added Stickles to the image as snow.
5. To finish off I added the laser cut sleigh, double red bow and sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #168 - Always Anything Goes
Christmas with Cuties #1 - A Cutie and Christmassy
Crafting from the Heart #140 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Boots - Christmas
Cutie Pie #106 - A day in the snow
Use your Stuff #245 - Let it Snow
Scrapbook Stamp Society - AG option Christmas
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx