Followers

Wednesday, 28 December 2016

Teddy and Me

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all?

Do you still have your teddy from when you were a child?
I do and he is very thread bare but I can't part with him.

This little girl loves her teddy too.


Step by Step

1. A6 white card whith corners punched with X-cut corner punch.
2. Matted and layered two patterned papers from First Edition Boho, wrapped ribbon around before adhering to base card.
3. Distressed around the image with DI carved pumpkin before adhering to base card with foam pads for dimension.
4. To finish off added the sentiment and metal bow charm.

I would like add this to the following challenges:

613 Avenue Create #192 - Anything Goes
The Ribbon Girl - Any Image on a Card
Crafty Girls Creations #31 - Always Anything Goes
Little Miss Muffet #153 - Anything Goes
Cute Card Thursday #457 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Crafty Hugs 😘

16 comments:

  1. I dooo, I stil have my lion and my bear that my grandmma make it for me ♥
    Your card is adorable takes me back in time ♥
    ♥Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year♥Hugs Valentina♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful project.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is such a cute image Linda and yes I still have Teddy. Such an old boy now and well loved!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love that cute image. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I still had my teddy bear from long ago!! I love this image and you've done a gorgeous job coloring!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. forgot to say thanks for sharing your creation with us at Cute Card Thursday! I hope you will join us for the new challenge this week too! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*-DT member

      Delete
  6. This is so lovely Linda, a delightful image and fabulous card design. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This image is super cute Linda, great coloring

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty card Linda!
    Happy New Year!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is very sweet Linda - I still have my precious panda from my first christmas! Big hugs to you! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous image on this beautiful card Linda.
    Happy New Year to you and your family .
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Linda and a super topper. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a beautiful card. I love the image and the way you have coloured her.
    Glad you stopped by at 613 Avenue Create.
    Hugs Sheryl DT member xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. So very cute!! Great card and a very fun layout! Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Miss Muffet Stamps this week!
    Lyn (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx