Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Well the 1st December and only 24 more days until Santa is here.
Another busy day with lots of samples to do.
What are you all up too today?
A new card to share with you all today.
Step by Step
1. 5 x 7 scalloped white card.
2. Matted and layered pink mirri card and blue patterned card.
3. Wrapped mink coloured organza and satin ribbon around both layers before adhering to card.
4. Printed image onto Supersmooth and coloured with Copic Markers.
5. Matted and layered image onto brown card.
6. To finish off added brown leaf and flowers from my stash.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Digi Choosday #48 - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #29 - Always Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #25 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Layer it up
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx