Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Saturday already and not long now until Christmas Eve, how scary is that!
A busy day as usual household chores to do and we have visitors this evening for a meal.
Today a vintage baby card to share.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 cream square card.
2. Matted and layered brown and pink card, distressed around edges of pink card with DI vintage photo.
3. Distressed around edges of double sided patterned paper from stash with scissors and then with vintage photo.
4. The image is from Studio Light which I have again distressed with scissors and vintage photo.
5. Added lace along the bottom and the cute teddy bear.
6. To finish off I added the heather and tiny roses from Wild Orchid Crafts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #22 - Anything Goes
Southern Girls #147 - Anything Goes
Crafting by Designs - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #25 - Anything Goes
Try it on Tuesday - Layer it up
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx