Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Christmas cards are all written and sent off, just got hubby's presents to wrap and all done here.
A new card to share with you today.
To see how this card was created you can watch my video here.
Step by Step
1. Cut 2 pieces of white pearlescent card 8 x 8 inches, score at half and one inch on either side.
2. Cut out an Oval shape using the SB Grande Oval die and then cut another oval using Blissful Pink paper.
3. Matted and layered paper from the Blissful Cocoa paper on the inside of the diorama and then the oval paper, before adhering both 8 x 8 squares together.
4. To decorate I used floral lace, rose bling cabochon and leaves from Gone Artsy to create the flowers.
5. To finish off matted and layered the image onto brown card and added the butterfly.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
We Love Vintage #80 - Anything Goes
613 Avenue Create #192 - Anything Goes
Glitter n Sparkle #218 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #47 - Anything Goes
Brown Sugar #228 - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party #150 - All Cards
Many thanks for visiting today
Crafty Hugs xxxxx