Followers

Wednesday, 7 December 2016

You brighten my Day

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Oh my 7th December! Not long now until Santa visits!

Another card created using stamps from Stamps by Me.

Today a CAS card using the Calla Lily stamp and Generation Inx.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 black card base.
2. Matted and layered white card which I have stamped the sentiment with Archival ink.
3. To create the topper I stamped the Image with Generation INX sketch white and embossed the outline.  I then stamped the inside of the stamp with sketch white which has given it a nice textured look.  Placing the stamp over the image I then used the re-inker to make splats around the image.  Before adhering topper to card I distressed the edges with the INX pad.
4. To finish off I added some silver gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #169 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #139 - Always Anything Goes
Craft your Passion #341 - Always Anything Goes
Allsorts #392 - CAS
Brown Sugar #227 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxxxx

21 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Linda, looks magical...xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, beautifully designed and wonderful image,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. I love the texture you have achieved. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda. Lovely effect with the sketch white. That is such a great idea for quick masking to place the stamp back on.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card Linda, love the design so dramatic. Hugs ~Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a brilliant design here Linda!! Love the effect of the image over the dark background!! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a stunning monochrome card. I love the sparkle. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. So subtle in black and white Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I love this in black and white, Linda! Magnificent.

    ReplyDelete
  10. A wonderful monochrome card Linda. Very elegant. The topper looks fantastic. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's a really super abd very striking card, many thanks for sharing and joining our CAS theme at Allsorts this week.

    I have a Tattered Lace Crossover machine to be won If you would like to join in here 

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very elegant! Thank you for participating in our challenge at Allsorts this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sick gorgeous color. Love the black and white

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lol i meant such gorgeous color. Lol silly autocorrect!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Really rich looking! Very pretty! Thanks for playing along with us at CYP Challenges!
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice card. Great with the splatters.
    Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion Good luck!! Michelle(DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful creation! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafting From the Heart. Hope to see you again. Sorry I'm late but have been dealing with several distressing family issues at the moment.
    Hugs, Sandy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx