Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this Tuesday morning?
Today is the day I share another project using my papers and ephemera which you can purchase from Emerald City Crafts UK my Etsy store. You can purchase the paper packs or digi downloads.
Today I am show casing Les Beaux Oiseaux (the beautiful birds)
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square card.
2. Matted and layered cream embossed card which I have distressed the edges with DI ground espresso.
3. I printed off the musical background paper, distressed the edges with scissors and ground espresso, I scrunched it up to create creases and swiped the ink pad lightly across to highlight the creases.
4. The image I distressed the edges and matted and layered onto cream embossed card.
5. Using Wild Orchid Craft flowers and leaves created the bouquet.
6. To finish off I added brown pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Artistic Inspirations #171 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #145 - Always Anything Goes
Get Creative #54 - Anything Goes
The Paper Girls #120 - Patterned Paper
Come and Get it - 3 layers or more
Many thanks for visiting today: