Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
WOW can you believe it is the last Monday of January!
This month has gone so quick it is scary.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white square card base.
2. Matted and layered red pearlescent card with heart ribbon wrapped around the bottom.
3. The topper was created by first doing the shaving foam technique with Generation re-inkers in black and red. I then stamped the floral heart in red and embossed with clear WOW embossing powder. I restamped the bottom half of the stamp and decoupaged the flowers. I then stamped the sentiment in Generation INX black.
4. Matted and layered topper onto black card.
5. To finish off I added 2 pearl hearts.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Friends #50 - Anything Goes
Penny Black Saturday - Anything Goes
Penny Black & More - Anything Goes
Really Reasonable Ribbon #156 - Red and/or Pink with ribbon
Simply Papercraft #43 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.