Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
An early blog post this morning as off to Leeds for a workshop.
Looking forward to meeting up with my crafting friends.
I hope you all have a wonderful Saturday.
A new card to share today using one of my new stamp sets by Clarity Stamp.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 cream square card base.
2. Matted and layered brown pearlescent card.
3. To create the topper I first used the bubble stencil and DI Stormy sky, I kept the large circle piece inside so as not to contamination with the ink.
4. Next I stamped the kitten and sentiment with black Archival ink and water coloured the kitten with my Derwent watercolour pencils. On the opposite sides of the circle I brushed ground espresso very lightly and then distressed around the edge of the topper with stormy sky.
5. To finish off I added pearl gem corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting with an Attitude #23 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #32 - Always Anything Goes
Addicted to Stamps and More #226 - Anything Goes
Fab n Funky #335 - Ribbon and/or Pearls
Inspiration Destination #120 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting xxx