Followers

Tuesday, 31 January 2017

Evening Song

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all this Tuesday morning?

Today is the day I share another project using my papers and ephemera which you can purchase from Emerald City Crafts UK my Etsy store. You can purchase the paper packs or digi downloads.

Today I am show casing Les Beaux Oiseaux (the beautiful birds)


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white scalloped edge square card.
2. Matted and layered cream embossed card which I have distressed the edges with DI ground espresso.
3. I printed off the musical background paper, distressed the edges with scissors and ground espresso, I scrunched it up to create creases and swiped the ink pad lightly across to highlight the creases.
4. The image I distressed the edges and matted and layered onto cream embossed card.
5. Using Wild Orchid Craft flowers and leaves created the bouquet.
6. To finish off I added brown pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Artistic Inspirations #171 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #145 - Always Anything Goes
Get Creative #54 - Anything Goes
The Paper Girls #120 - Patterned Paper
Come and Get it - 3 layers or more

Many thanks for visiting today:
Happy Crafting



23 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, love all the elements. Well done!!!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Linda, lovely image and design, the papers are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda, lovely image and design, the papers are gorgeous, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely beautiful lovely colours and song bird image.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Linda. All the layers and textures look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply stunning card Linda Hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful make Linda! I love the distressed papers... very me! Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Linda, your design shows off the papers perfectly, Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful Linda! Really love he Vintage style of it! HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that beautiful bird image and your card. So very lovely!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this creation Linda! Shabneez x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful image on your card Linda,love the bird and lovely flowers.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Come And Get It challenge. Bunny DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Stunning card Linda. The distressing is perfect. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. stunning - this is gorgeous xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a lovely card! Thanks for sharing at Crafting from the Heart!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wonderful card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Come And Get It Challenges.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx