Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Last November I won the challenge over at Elisabeth World Challenge blog and was asked to be a GDT for this month.
The new challenge starts today and it is everyone's favourite
Here is my offering I have used Fall Errands
Step by Step
1. A5 white card which I have matted and layered paper from Emerald City Crafts UK
2. Matted and layered gold pearlescent card cut out with decorative rectangle die.
3. Printed image onto Make it Colour card and coloured with Copic markers, fussy cut around and distressed around the edges.
4. Cut out 3 balloons in coloured card and attached red ribbon to each balloon.
5. To finish off I added pearl gems and sentiment "Special Friend"
I would like to enter this into the following challenges.
Corrosive Challenges #1 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #50 - Anything Goes
Crafting when we can #136 - Spots and/or Stripes
Artistic Inspiration #171 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #144 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs 😘