Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope that you are all keeping safe and managing to stay warm.
It was a miserable day here yesterday, rain, just happy we haven't had snow yet!
Today a parchment card to share using the wonderful Groovi design by Jayne Nesterenko which can be found over on the Clarity Website
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square white base card.
2. Matted and layered black and purple card to base.
3. To create the parchment I used the following Groovi Boards, to create the frame I used the Alphabet Picture Frame, added the birthday sentiment. To create the boarder and centre piece I used Jayne's Fuschia Groovi set. I did some white work and coloured with Tseukeniko marker pens.
4. To finish the piece off I used Pergamano Angle tool around the edges then snipped the excess parchment away.
5. To finish off I adhered the parchment to dark purple card with brads then adhered to base card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Creative Moments #109 - Anything Goes
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Paper Minutes #469 - Purple
Crafting from the Heart #142 - Anything Goes
Crafting when we can #135 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today: