Followers

Saturday, 28 January 2017

Journal 52 - Strange

Good Evening Crafter's

I hope you have all had a wonderful day so far!

I have had a wonderful time catching up with my good friend Mike and taking part in a journaling workshop.

Tonight I would like to share with you a new video where I have used Journal 52's prompt for this week which is "Strange".


Below is the prompt for this week.


I have done a step by step on how I created the above journal page.
I do hope you enjoy and click on the link to watch.


I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

PDE Linky Party #157 - No cards allowed
Creative Artiste #22 - AG mixed media
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG mixed media

Until tomorrow, happy crafting!


10 comments:

  1. This is definitely different from your usual style, Linda, but very nicely done! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is brilliant. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now that is AMAZING journal and I so love it.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks awesome! Thank you for sharing with us at PDE, Jackie DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing project Linda and a fabulous video. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love first page! is stunning
    all pages are so great!

    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great journal spread Linda! I really like the contrasting colours and the image is stunning. Thank you for joining us at Creative Artiste this month, Jane (DT) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this journal page, Linda.Thanks for sharing this with us at Rhedd's Creative Spirit this month. Good Luck. Rupa.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!! This is absolutely stunning Linda!! I really love your idea behind the prompts and what you've come up with for it! I can't wait to see your video! Thanks for sharing! HUGS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx