Followers

Sunday, 29 January 2017

Journal Pages

Good Afternoon Crafter's

Just wanting to share with you the 2 journal page spreads I created at the workshop led by Mike Deakin Art.

I would thoroughly recommend these workshops as I have learnt such a lot in my journaling journey.

Check out Mike's You Tube channel as well as his website.

The picture below shows the first double page spread I created using the wonderful IndigoBlu Luscious Powders!


The second double page spread I have used a combination of papers and lace on the background and spritzed Luscious Powders, also stencilled using Slap it on and varies stamps from IndigoBlu. The ticket is from Mike's digi store.


I hope you have enjoyed your visit.

Until next time Happy Crafting!


9 comments:

  1. Hi Linda your pages are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such fabulous journal pages Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are both fabulous Linda - I love the first one especially - stunning! hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely fabulous!!! I admire anyone for doing these journaling pages. Fantastic!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Linda, I just LOVE both of these AJ pages!! I especially love the way you've created your background on the top layout! These are brilliant and I will be sure and check out the link too! Thanks for sharing! (P.S. I've made a 2 page AJ layout about hearts on my blog today as well! Hope you have a peek!) HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great journal pages Linda, do love all the background detail on the second one. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx