Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2017

Live Every Moment

Good Evening Crafter's

How are you all tonight?

A busy day here getting video's edited and writing up blog posts.

I hope you all had a lovely day.

Today sharing a new video tutorial on creating a master board and then using part of the board for a tag.


I have used IndigoBlu acrylic paints and stamps on the master board.


Please do hop on over to my You Tube and see how I created this tag.
I do hope you enjoy, don't forget to like and subscribe.

 Until next time
Happy Crafting!

14 comments:

  1. beautiful Linda - the blues are gorgeous and show off those stamps beautifully xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag Linda. Love the colour palette used!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous tag, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is a stunning tag. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Tag Linda, gorgeous color.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tag. Love the colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful tag, love the colours and design. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, Linda, and so dimensional! Love the butterfly.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful tag Linda, love the gorgeous colours. Thanks for the tut too. Carol x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx