Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this morning?
Thank you all so much for your lovely comments on my designer papers and ephemera, it means such a lot to know you are loving them as much as I do.
If you have seen my papers yet hop on over to my Esty store, Emerald City Crafts UK
Today sharing a male birthday card.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 black square card base.
2. Matted and layered bronze pearlescent and patterned card from my stash.
3. Printed off the image from an old CD and distressed around edges with DI ground espresso.
4. Distressed the sentiment with above distress ink.
5. To finish off cut out the vintage card using bronze pearlescent card.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Addicts #32 - Anything Goes/Monochromatic
Creates and Makes #7 - Anything Goes
Sunny Day Crafting #30 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Anything Goes
Lemon Shortbread #32 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs 😘