Followers

Saturday, 21 January 2017

Motherly Love

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Wishing you all a wonderful weekend, this week has flown again, I swear those naughty pixies are taking a couple of hours out of each day!

Typical Saturday household chores to get done today and maybe if I am lucky some time in the craft room playing with some new crafty goodies.

Today another parchment card to share using my Clarity membership baby Groovi plate.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square base card from Anna Marie Designs
2. Matted and layered silver mirri and blue glitter card.
3. Before adhering layers to base card wrapped white ribbon around the corner.
4. To create the parchment I used Deckle Square plate, then the Nested Circle plate I then positioned the beautiful polar bear family baby Groovi plate inside the circle, added the hearts and the words "motherly love" using the baby plate mate. Around the outside I used the Pergamano 2 Split tool and then snipped away the excess parchment. Coloured the words, the eyes and noses of the bears.
5. I matted and layered onto navy blue card with brads, and adhered to base card. Made a double bow with white satin ribbon and added a silver snowflake to the centre.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - W - Winter Walk
Brown Sugar #234 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #35 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #123 - Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting #1 - Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting.

15 comments:

  1. Snap Linda, I have a parchment up on my blog too.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I want to do is get my parchment finished and all I see are beautiful cards that need commenting on..LOVE this.xx{aNNie}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda
    What a lovely parchment card and the recipient must be very special. Parchment is so beautuful x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card i love this parchment design its adorable Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool looking image and a fantastic card! Love the little bow in he corner too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully designed card Linda, lovely image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful parchment work Linda, love this design.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely Groovi card. Thanks for playing along with us at Alphabet Challenges. Caz DT

    ReplyDelete
  10. You've created a beautiful parchment card, Linda!
    Thanks for joining our first challenge at Making Memories Crafting! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just gorgeous, love that image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am just so fascinated with these parchment plates, Linda! I love how they look on cards but haven't yet invested in any of the plates. I'm almost afraid to get addicted to yet another thing. :-D

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beautiful parchment card, I've never tried them, but they do certainly look lovely. Thank you for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Making Memories Crafting.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx