Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
The first Sunday of this year and would like to welcome you all.
A busy day here today, videoing some projects and sorting out future DT work for Canvas Corp Brand.
Today sharing a winter card with you using Rebecca Snow Queen from IndigoBlu.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 square pattern white card base.
2. First layer is white card painted with Grandma's Teacup Acrylic Paint from IndigoBlu. I used Flitterglu on foam pad and stencilled TCW snowflake stencil, left it for a few minutes before adding Sheffield Steel mega-flakes. To finish off the first layer I distressed around the edges with DI chipped Sapphire and punched the corners with X-cut corner punch.
3. The topper has been made by first die cutting white card with SB curved rectangle die. I then inked up the image which is called Rebecca Snow Queen with Versafine and embossed with WOW silver embossing powder. I then distressed around the edges with DI chipped Sapphire.
4. I then die cut out SB snowflake dies using white card, used Flitterglu on each of them and added Unicorn Sparkle for that added sparkle.
5. To finish off I cut out the word SNOW using white card and Kaiser Craft Alphabet Die.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
IndigoBlu - Snow, Snow, Snow
Crafty Friends #48 - Anything Goes
Penny Black - Anything Goes
Making Memories Crafting #1 - Anything Goes
PDE Linky Party #154 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs xxx