Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A scheduled post this morning.
Hubby and I have spent a wonderful New Year over on the Isle of Man.
A vintage card to share with you all!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Wrapped brown lace around patterned card before adhering to base card.
3. Matted and layered another strip of patterned paper onto brown card.
4. Matted and layered doilies onto base card before distressing around image before adhering to base card with foam pads.
5. To finish off added die cut foilage and flowers from Wild Orchid Crafts and sentiment.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Many thanks for visiting today.
Crafty Hugs 😘