Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I hope you are all well and enjoying your weekend.
A bit of a lazy relaxing weekend here for a change.
Today I have some admin to do then I plan to spend this afternoon in front of the TV catching up on some movies and getting on with knitting my cardigan.
Whatever you are doing have a wonderful day.
Today another card featuring another gorgeous stamp from Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered purple card.
3. The topper I have created by stamping the floral stamp from the Loving Wishes stamp set with Versafine black ink twice then embossing with WOW clear embossing powder. I cut out the inside of both flowers and watercoloured with Generation INX purple and green, then coloured the leaves on the main image.
4. I added splats around the image before adhering the cut out sections and stamped the sentiment.
5. To finish off I adhered topper to base card and added purple gems around the image.
I would like to enter this into the following images.
Creative Craft Cottage #80 - Muse use Flowers
A bit more time to Craft #36 - Anything Goes
Artistic Stampers - Anything Goes
Country View Challenges - Anything Goes
Crafting Musketeers #44 - Anything Goes
Thanks for visiting today.