Followers

Tuesday, 21 February 2017

Haberdashery Creativity

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I love anything to do with haberdashery even though I am only just learning how to sew.
I can cross stitch, embroider, knit and crochet, what can you do?

Anything to do with haberdashery in crafting, i.e. stamps, papers, toppers etc I just have to buy. I have 8 jars full of buttons and even inherited my mother in laws button tin :)

Today my card is made using a topper from Hobby House.


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered patterned paper from the 12 x 12 Authentic paper pad, distressed around the first layer with DI ground espresso and the second layer with Victorian Velvet.
3. Matted and layered the topper which I have distressed the edges with DI ground espresso onto another piece of patterned paper.
4. Added 2 strips of ribbon from my stash, thimble and thread, tape measure.
5. To finish off I added the scissors and dotted pearl gems around the page.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Glitter n Sparkle #227 - Robbin or Lace
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #52 - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girls - Use Any Image
Allsorts #403 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting!

18 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, love the haberdashery theme. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card. Love the colours and all the details.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the theme. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card Linda. The theme is fabulous and I especially like the way you have used the ribbon. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is very nice !
    hugs , Fiki
    My little store: Crafty Kitty Cat Shop
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love this hun great image and design hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely, Love all the themed bits and bobs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, fab design, thanks for joining us at Allsorts, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, lovely images and colours, super design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card Linda. Lovely design and detail. I can also sew, crochet, knit, cross-stitch, rag rug, you name it I have tried it probably. At the end of the day, my favourite is always colouring!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card design Linda, love this image and colours.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card Linda. Gorgeous elements and a pretty topper. I love playing with buttons. I have a drawer with nine big tubs of buttons. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. VERY pretty card! Love the addition of the scissors to that cute image.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  14. what a great theme for a card, lovely elements

    ReplyDelete
  15. As someone who loves sewing and crochet, this is just delightful, Linda! Great scissors charm and the ribbons are great.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Linda! Wow! What a stunning card! I love the sewing images and your delicate layout for it! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just gorgeous, thank you for playing along with us at THE RIBBON GIRL, love Jane GDT x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx