Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I love anything to do with haberdashery even though I am only just learning how to sew.
I can cross stitch, embroider, knit and crochet, what can you do?
Anything to do with haberdashery in crafting, i.e. stamps, papers, toppers etc I just have to buy. I have 8 jars full of buttons and even inherited my mother in laws button tin :)
Today my card is made using a topper from Hobby House.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered patterned paper from the 12 x 12 Authentic paper pad, distressed around the first layer with DI ground espresso and the second layer with Victorian Velvet.
3. Matted and layered the topper which I have distressed the edges with DI ground espresso onto another piece of patterned paper.
4. Added 2 strips of ribbon from my stash, thimble and thread, tape measure.
5. To finish off I added the scissors and dotted pearl gems around the page.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Glitter n Sparkle #227 - Robbin or Lace
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #52 - Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenges - Anything Goes
Ribbon Girls - Use Any Image
Allsorts #403 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today.