Followers

Sunday, 5 February 2017

Junk Journals Junkies

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Have you all had a good weekend?

A busy one here and managed to play with some of my new goodies.

Sharing another video in which I share how I created my page for Junk Journals Junkies challenge.

The challenge was to use red, black, blue and bird.


I am really enjoying journaling and have definitely got the bug!

Click on the LINK to watch the process I have gone through in creating my page.


Thanks for stopping by today
Happy Crafting!

11 comments:

  1. hi hun, this is fab, id love to get into journling but end up just sat looking at the page lol, glad your back on blogger i could never figure how to comment on the othr one xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you nailed the theme, Linda. Love the design with the music stanzas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome work Linda - this is awesome! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous page Linda, beautiful composition. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Linda, great design and lovely combination of colours.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh no poor bird!
    but this is gorgeous!
    love it!
    hugs, Ŧĭƙĭ
    ≽ܫ≼

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous page with beautiful colours and texture xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fabulous journal page. Lovely layers and detail.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx