Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A scheduled post as hubby and I are away for the day.
I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.
A card made using one of Elisabeth Bell's toppers.
Step by Step
1. DL scalloped edge white base card.
2. Mat and layer salmon pink and brown patterned card, corners have been punched with X-cut corner punch.
3. Mat and layer topper onto salmon pink card, using distress markers added dots around the image in vintage photo and tattered rose.
4. Added the Petal Lou flowers to one corner.
5. To finish off added the birthday sentiment.
Thank you for stopping by today!