Followers

Monday, 13 March 2017

Always Loved

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Did you all have a lovely weekend?

Do you remember when you were a child picking up a buttercup and putting it under your friends chin to see if they like butter?  Oh the memories this stamp brought back of my childhood!

Today sharing yet another 2 of my samples for Toni over at Stamps by Me.
Toni will be on Create and Craft tomorrow and Thursday!

I have used the stamps Always Loved along with Generation INX


To create the topper of this card I stamped the sentiment and buttercups with Versamark and embossed with white Stampendous embossing powder. I then coloured the stamps with yellow and green ink and once dry went over them with Wink of Stella for a bit of sparkle.


A DL card for a change with this sample. Cut out 2 pieces of white card using Tattered Lace Charisma Frames 2.  The large piece i distressed with Generation INX in Yellow and edged with Light Green. I stamped the image and coloured flowers and leaves as above. 
To finish off stamped the sentiment with Generation INX black on the smaller dies.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin - Anything but Birthday
Penny Black Saturday - Bright and Cheerful
Alphabet Challenge - Zero Embellishments
Making Memories Crafting #3 - Add some layers
Simply Papercraft #44 - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting!

20 comments:

  1. Two very beautiful cards Linda, lovely floral images and fabulous colours and design, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful cards!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda your cards are stunning those flowers are beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely cards Linda. So soft and delicate
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable flowers, and two lovely cards!! I like expecially the second one, so delicate and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous cards. Love the image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Two gorgeous cards Linda, love this stamp and sentiment so much I purchased it last week. Hugs Jennife dxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda I am back again this time to thank you for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog challenge Z for Zero Embellishments. Hugs Jackie (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both are so lovely. Love the sentiment on that first one.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really beautiful cards sweetie love them xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. So lovely, beautifully designed cards. I adore Buttercups, in my primary school our classes were named after flowers and my class was Buttercup. I love the waxy yellow of their petals. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards. Love both
    Thanks for joining us at Making Memories Crafting Challenge
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  13. Two lovely cards Linda, love the sentiment on the first card and the second is so pretty, lovely image and looks so fresh.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Two beautiful cards Linda, love the sentiment.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are both so beautiful Linda. I love these buttercup stamps. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. So very lovely. Esp like that one embodied in white

    ReplyDelete
  18. Two beautiful cards, just love the buttercups card, can also remember putting a buttercup under my friends chin to see if they liked butter!

    Thank you for joining our add some layers challenge at MMC. Hope tom see you again soon.

    Crafty Hugs Sonia DT xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx