Followers

Friday, 10 March 2017

Are we there Yet?

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

What a very difficult week this has been for both hubby and I.
You just don't realise how much four paws can leave such a big hole in your heart when they are no longer with you. I have shed quite a few tears this week and still expect Tiggy to be waiting at the door to come in!

Another relaxing weekend planned and the only way to keep my mind on dwelling over our loss is to spend time getting very messy with paints and inks.

A vintage male card to share today and have a wonderful day.


Step by Step

1. A4 Kraft card scored down the centre to create an A5 card.
2. First layer is patterned card from Anna Marie Designs.
3. The next layer is from Graphic 45 Tropical Traveloque which is the inside cover of a passport.
4. The card was packaging from a CD which I cut out and adhered with foam pads.
5. To finish off I added the leather elements which read vacation and travel.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges.

Crafty Creations #336 - Anything Goes
Creative Moments #113 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #123 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Corrosive Challenge - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!

23 comments:

  1. Love the fab image,this is just gorgeous.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get a chance to tell you I'm so very sorry for your loss Linda! I have a pet and I know how they become such a huge part of your family. Sending HUGS to you and your family.

    Your card is absolutely AWESOME! I love the Vintage car image so much! My dad would love this! Thanks for sharing my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a wonderful card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superb vintage male card. Enjoy the weekend. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang on to all the wonderful memories of Tiggy. I know how awful this is but hopefully things will get better with time.
    Great vintage masculine card Linda! Love the design on this
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning card. Love the vintage feel.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, Linda! What a FABULOUS card and wonderful papers. Really great backdrop and layers - I would never have thought of creating this from the products you listed - LOVE IT! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  8. great card Linda - sending more hugs - easy does it! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a good plan linda, kep crafting!!
    Beautiful card, I love the vintage look and what a brilliant image, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  10. A perfect card for me to see this morning, Linda, since we are about to start off on a weekend road trip. :-D Love the vintage car and aged looking color combo! Sending you a couple of vintage hugs of comfort, my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a fabulous card Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. I understand so well how you feel, Linda, a pet is part of our family...
    I'm so sorry for your lost.
    Your vintage creation is fabulous, a perfect masculine card!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic card Linda, love the vintage theme.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving this fab card the design is gorgeous and the car is brilliant Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Vintage looks awesome, this card is one for the man for sure. ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a great masculine card! I'm so sorry for the loss of your beloved pet! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous vintage card Linda. I love that car! Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Great vintage male card!


    Thanks for joining us at I D today

    DT Tracey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx