Followers

Thursday, 23 March 2017

Hat's ATC Swap

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have had a very busy week so far and today I am planning on chilling.

No crafting today just catching up on a lot of admin and then going to see Beauty and the Beast!

I am in an ATC swap group on Facebook and the theme was hats.

I got out my Tim Holtz crazy cats and birds along with the accompanying crazy things stamps.


For the background on this ATC I have used Distress Ink spun sugar, milled lavender and seedless preserves. Stamped the bird and hat coloured with Distress Markers and cut out. I then added the words stickers to make Hats.


The background for this I have used mustard seed, spiced marmalade, fired brick and seedless preserve. Stamped hats on the background. Stamped the cat and his bowler onto white card and coloured with Distress Markers. Again added stickers for "hats".

I would like to enter these into the following challenges;

Crafty Creations #337 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #115 - Anything but a Card
Creative Moments #114 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #124 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes

Thanks for visiting today.
Happy Crafting!

26 comments:

  1. Love these Linda they just make you smile.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these.. so fun and vibrant xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning projects. Love the fun images and beautiful vibrant colours.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of these. Very cut...xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your ATC's are fabulous and so much fun. Loving the background colours . Enjoy the film. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so much fun Linda. Enjoy your day!
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fabulous ATC and love the animals in stamps. Enjoy your film

    ReplyDelete
  8. these are cute and fab Linda love the bird
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are so nice!
    love the cat one :D
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my gosh, these are just as cute as can be Linda!! I especially love the colors on them!! What a fun idea! :) Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Linda these are stunning ATCs. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  12. EEEK! I love them! These sets are totally adorable and I love the bright colors you used today

    ReplyDelete
  13. Both of those images are so silly and so fun, Linda! Great job on both ATCs.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous and FUN! Love those crazy birds and the cute ATC's!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my goodness love these Linda, so much fun,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous ATCs Linda. Super quirky stamps and wonderful colours. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful ATCs. Did you go to see Beauty and the Beast? Was it the one with Emma Watson in? and was it any good?
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fab ATCs Linda - love the vibrant colours and images x

    ReplyDelete
  19. What very fun cards! Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    TTCRD DT
    Scrapbookingmamaw {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic cards! Thanks so much for sharing your creation with us over at the Crafty Creations Challenge Blog.
    Kristina DT

    Crafty Creations Challenges Blog
    Cards by Kristina

    ReplyDelete
  21. This cards are super fun. Love images and how you colored.

    Marjeta

    ReplyDelete
  22. Cute ATC's! Love the bright colors! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner!

    ReplyDelete
  23. bright colours and cute stamps! I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx