Followers

Sunday, 19 March 2017

Interview with Shemi Dixon

Good Afternoon Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

Just a quick post as I wanted to share with you what happened on Thursday of this week.

I was interviewed by the very talented Shemi Dixon who is based in the USA.

Shemi and I are on the same design team for Canvas Corp Brand and you all know how excited I was to actually become a crew member with so many talented artists.

Shemi wanted to do interviews with a lot of the artists not only in CCB but in the crafting community both here and abroad.

We chose our questions to be asked during the interview and I had so much fun.

Here is the link to the interview, I hope you get the time to watch, why not make yourself a coffee/tea and sit and enjoy lots of laughs and I wonder if you will be surprised by my answers.

On an exciting note too I am nearly at 500 subscribers on my You Tube channel too!
WOW Thank you!

Click the image below and enjoy!


Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. Wow!! Big congrats for the interview!! :)
    Now I'm in hurry, but later I will come again and see the video! Congrats also for the number of your youtube followers, well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Today I come again and seen the video :9 I haven't understand all the words, because English isn't my natural language, but I enjoyed the interview and I have been very impressed by your altered clock and from the fairy garden... WOW!! :) Really amazing and stunning 3D projects! Your cards with ephemeras and coordinate papers are just gorgous and you are a nice person :)
    Have a lovely day

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx