Followers

Saturday, 18 March 2017

Loving Wishes

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A very busy weekend getting the finishing touches to my album using my Madamoiselle papers from my Etsy Shop for a workshop I am taking in Wakefield on Tuesday.

Today I am sharing with you another card using the Loving Wishes stamp set by Toni over at Stamps by Me Limited


Step by Step

1. 8 x 8 square white card base.
2. Matted and layered dark and light peach coloured card which I have cut out with Creative Expressions Double Pierced Rectangle dies.
3. Using the above die I cut out water colour card and stamped the image and Sentiment with Versafine Vintage Sepia and embossed with WOW clear embossing powder.
4. I then spritzed with water then added Colour Burst lightly around the page. Once this was dry I used Tsukeniko Fabrico pens to colour then went over the flowers with Wink of Stella.
5. To finish off I added 3 peach flower gems and the butterfly.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge - A for Anything with Wings
Colour Crazy Challenge #11 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #39 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #126 - Anything Goes
QKR Stampede #235 - Anything goes 

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!

20 comments:

  1. Stunning stamp and colours here, lovely display.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. Love the flowers.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is a gorgeous card those flowers are so pretty. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Fab watercolouring and flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. very beautiful card Linda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such lovely orange shades Linda.
    Laine
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card.. Vibrant colours. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and very pretty colors. Love the background behind the flowers too. Lovely.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card,beautiful colors you combine,,,thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy challenge,hope to see you again
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful floral image Linda, and I love your colours, lovely design too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card such a beautiful design amazing colours and colouring Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Stunning card Linda, beautiful stamp and colouring. Have a great time at the workshop. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is lovely card - your flowers are gorgeous. Thanks for entering the weekly Anything Goes challenge at QKR Stampede - with an optional twist of congratulations. Dorothy S, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful card Linda. I love the colours you have used. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've already told you how much I love this card, Linda but this time I'm wearing a DT hat this morning so let me thank you for playing in our "Anything Goes/ Congratulations" challenge at QKR Stampede. Good luck.
    NanaConnie DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card, with great colors. Thanks for joining us this week. Karal DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely work. Thank you for joining the challenge at Creative Fingers. Hope to see you again next time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx