Followers

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Moments in Time

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

A quick post this morning as off to Wakefield for my workshop at the Art House for Stamps by Me.

We will be decorating an album using my Madamoiselle papers and ephemera which you can purchase from my Etsy shop Emerald City Crafts UK either paper packs or digi downloads.

Today's card is made using the Madamoiselle papers and ephemera.




I followed a sketch by Milo Lilja.net

Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square white base card.
2. Matted and layered brown polka dot paper and deco paper from stash which have been distressed with DI black soot.
3. Matted and layered black card with brown polka dot paper across the middle.
4. I then matted and layered cream embossed card distressed around the edges with black soot.
5. Adhered the ephemera with foam pads, cut out vine leaf flourish and added to top corner.
6. To finish off I added the metal flower with flower gem, clear gems and the word "moments"

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A bit more time to craft #40 - Anything Goes
A perfect time to Craft #3 - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Daisy Chain #6 - Make it Feminine
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #54 - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Crafting!



22 comments:

  1. Another fabulous card my lovely. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Linda, beautiful card as always. Congrats on your new shop papers look wonderful........


    look forward to using some of them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card!
    have a nice day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning card Linda, love these colours. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous art deco card Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, elegant and such a vintage feel.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow the papers and image are gorgeous. Looks great. Love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great use of that sketch, Linda! Fabulous papers. I've gone back and looked at everything I had missed while I was gone and then was sick. Absolutely gorgeous projects! Yesterday's lily was magnificent and I love all the scallops. Wonderful interview, too! I loved your vintage Mother's day card but I think I was most struck by the peach flowers on the birthday card! WOW.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely image and such gorgeous papers!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely Vintage design!! Fabulous colors and stunning layout here my friend! Enjoy your day! Hugs & Smiles - *Vicki*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I have seen this AMAZING card in the video of your interview and I falled in love with it! So gorgous!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. I love the sketch and the image you have used is beautiful. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card and a gret take on the sketch.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great take on that sketch and another beautiful vintage card. Lovely!
    lynn

    ReplyDelete
  15. A fabulous card Linda. Lovely papers and a gorgeous image and flower. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful vintage card Linda..
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, beautifully designed and a what a wonderful image, great papers too,Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Elegance shines on this card LInda, so love this. Classy looking image too.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful, I hope you enjoyed your workshop. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you for sharing with us over here at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.
    Bye,
    Ine DT for: http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.nl/
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a sweet card! Thank you for sharing with us over at "A Perfect Time To Craft" and best of luck with your entry.

    Lori DT for http://aperfecttimetocraft.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx