Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A quick post this morning as off to Wakefield for my workshop at the Art House for Stamps by Me.
We will be decorating an album using my Madamoiselle papers and ephemera which you can purchase from my Etsy shop Emerald City Crafts UK either paper packs or digi downloads.
Today's card is made using the Madamoiselle papers and ephemera.
I followed a sketch by Milo Lilja.net
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 square white base card.
2. Matted and layered brown polka dot paper and deco paper from stash which have been distressed with DI black soot.
3. Matted and layered black card with brown polka dot paper across the middle.
4. I then matted and layered cream embossed card distressed around the edges with black soot.
5. Adhered the ephemera with foam pads, cut out vine leaf flourish and added to top corner.
6. To finish off I added the metal flower with flower gem, clear gems and the word "moments"
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A bit more time to craft #40 - Anything Goes
A perfect time to Craft #3 - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Daisy Chain #6 - Make it Feminine
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #54 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for stopping by today.