Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
Oh my this week has literally flown by.
I had a fabulous day yesterday at Ladies Day at the Liner Hotel in Liverpool.
Today typical Saturday household chores and fingers crossed some crafting this afternoon.
My card today is using my favourite colour combination and using Aleisha from Make it Crafty which you can find here.
Step by Step
1. 6 x 6 white shaped base card.
2. Matted and layered turquoise pearlescent card which has been cut out with Tattered Lace Notched Square dies.
3. Printed the image with the purple background onto Make it Blend card and coloured with my Copics, I then cut out using the above die.
4. From Tim Holtz Chit Chats I added Summer Sunshine (I think we are all hoping for a nice summer here in the UK).
5. To finish off just added 3 small orange roses to the bottom left hand corner.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Digi Choosday #14 - Anything Goes
Inky Chicks #81 - Use Purple
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #55 - Always Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!