Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I had a wonderful day catching up with Kath yesterday, I did some colouring with my digi's which are all ready to be made into cards.
Another busy day here this morning a few errands and possibly getting into the craft room later, it all depends if Rick has any plans for this afternoon.
I haven't made a vintage card for ages so here is one especially for you!
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square card base which I have matted and layered brown card.
2. I took papers from the Blissful pink and cocoa papers and distressed with my scissors and DI ground espresso before matting and layering onto the card base.
3. I then added some dark beige lace before adhering the image on foam pads.
4. Next I added the flowers (these are from Turkey) and pearl gems to the centres.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment from Tim Holtz Small Talk.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Sentiments - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #156 - Always Anything Goes
Crafty Cardmakers #187 - Pearls and/or Gems
Scrapbook Stamp Society #115 - Anything Goes
Crafty Creations #340 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #127 - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today