Followers

Tuesday, 18 April 2017

Easter ATC Hop

Hi Crafter's

I hope you all had a wonderful Easter weekend.

Today sharing with you my video and ATC for our Easter ATC video hop.

Here is my ATC which I made a batch of and sent to the other 5 participants.

I have used the Les Beau Qiseaux ephemera from Emerald City Crafts UK


The video below shows the process of creating my ATC's as well as showcasing the ATC's I have received from Mike, Hanny, Kylie Coo, MaryAnne and Diana.


To watch the video click ATC Hop

Until next time!
Happy Crafting


13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous ATC Linda, fabulous background paper and ephemera. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely images Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Linda this is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely ATC with this sweet ephemera!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful ATC Linda. Love the images, so pretty.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic ATC`s Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A wonderful ATC Linda. A lovely topper and gorgeous background. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always enjoy looking at the ATC's and this one is so beautiful! Outstanding job.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous. Love the image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx