Followers

Sunday, 30 April 2017

Emerald City Crafts UK

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I hope you are all enjoying this bank holiday weekend, the weather isn't very nice but that is typical here in the UK.

Today I am sharing sneaky peeks of my new papers over on my Etsy store Emerald City Crafts UK.

They are called So Cute and So Heavenly!

Here is a quick video I made showing the papers and ephemera.

To watch the video just click on the image!

Enjoy!


Happy Crafting!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful papers and wonderful images. Love them all!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. so nice images and papers!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful new products Linda, hope they sell well for you, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these images and beautiful papers, great colours too Linda. Enjoy your holiday Monday.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous new products Linda. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx