Followers

Monday, 24 April 2017

Happy Retirement

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How was your weekend?

Rick and I were at a party on Saturday night celebrating Luke's surprise 30th birthday.
We had a fabulous night and it was great to catch up with the family too.

A busy week ahead as my new designer papers are coming out on 1st May over on my Etsy store

A retirement card to share with you today.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 square Kraft card base.
2. The first layer I used Distress Paint Victorian velvet to stamp the script onto white card, I then distressed over using DI cracked pistachio and wild honey, rubbed the colour back over the words to enhance the script. I then stamped the pointy finger and "admit one" with Archival ink. To finish off I sprinkled water over, then distressed around layer with walnut stain.
3. I added the topper and sentiment with foam pads for dimension.
4. To finish off I added the ticket which I have distressed with walnut stain.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

A bit more time to Craft #42 - Anything Goes
Crafty Friends #56 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #4 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #128 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #45 - Anything Goes
Crafting with an Attitude #26 - Anything Goes
Crafty Girls Creations #35 - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today
Happy Crafting!

26 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Linda love the background colours xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your vintage card. Great job!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic, great background too. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Linda.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness just fabulous Linda, wonderful background and such brilliant colours, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bright background colors; Lovely retirement card

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing masculine card, love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the bright colors and the card. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda this is a stunning retirement card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card Linda. I love those vibrant colours in the background, particularly the vintage image. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, this made a fantastic retirement card, Linda! Love the collage feel to it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card Linda. Love the background colour palette!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Linda, stunning card and the colours are so vibrant. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card Linda, love the colours on the background xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Fab card Linda, I love the colours you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the distressing on this wonderful card Linda! The colors just make it all pop!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous card Linda, love the background.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  18. As always I know I can come over here and see something different that takes my 'fancy' Linda, awesome colours here.
    Thanks for popping into comment while I was away on my scheduled posts. Greatly appreciated.
    [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  19. A fabulous male card Linda. The vintage image and background colours are wonderful. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. The background really makes this simple design into something special. Thank you for sharing this with us at Simply Papercraft

    Sharon (Glittertastic)
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hello Linda…. You have made a great retirement card…. Thanks for entering it into the ‘Anything Goes’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Good luck in the draw and we would love you to join us again for our next challenge.
    [Diane Louise, Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great masculine card, love the style. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Friends and good luck xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx