Followers

Thursday, 27 April 2017

Lessons Learned

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How has your day been today?

I have had a very productive day and hoping it continues on to tomorrow.

Tonight I am sharing with you my journal page for Junk Journals Junkies & Mindful Art challenge which is Purple, Gold, Cream and Lessons Learned


I have used stamps, metallic paints and stencils from IndigoBlu

If you would like to see how I have created this video then please click the LINK


Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

13 comments:

  1. Beautifully designed Linda, the colours are wonderful, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun creation Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's beautifullllllllll Linda

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda this is stunning. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty journal page! Love the image on this too.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic page, love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, this is awsome, I love it!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning Linda. I love the stencilling. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the colours xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning page and love the colours

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oooo, loving her exquisite hair, my friend! Purple is such a glorious color, isn't it? :-D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx