Followers

Saturday, 15 April 2017

News

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Friends

I hope that you are all having a wonderful Easter break.

Today I want to share a few pieces of news with you all.

As you all know I have been blogging everyday now for 6 years and from next week I will be changing things here on my blog.

Monday, Wednesday and Friday I will be blogging cards, and other projects that I create.
On Tuesdays and Thursdays I will be posting my projects with videos I have made on each of the projects I share.

I am taking the weekends off from blogging so I can spend more time with hubby.

I love my crafting and it has seen me through some very difficult times over the past 20 years and I want to move more into the mixed media altered art area of crafting.  I will still be creating cards etc but I think personally it is time for me to move forward.

I hope that my projects will still inspire you and want to thank each and everyone of my followers for your comments and support these past 6 years.

I have had a massive sort out of my craft room and have set up a de-clutter group on Facebook selling off lots of products that I don't use anymore.  If you would like to join then click on the link

I also want to spend more time designing for my shop over on Etsy. 

So on that note, thank you for visiting and I will see you all on Monday!



12 comments:

  1. Good morning Linda do what makes you happy always,looking forward to seeing what your doing next,and enjoy your extra time with your hubby huge hugs S xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Linda this sounds like a positive move forward for you. Have a wonderful Easter. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Easter Linda.
    Hugs, Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Linda
    Fijne paasdagen / Happy Easter
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you Linda, it's good to have change and push yourself to newer challenges. Good luck with it all and will be glad to see you here at anytime, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think this is a fabulous idea Linda. Every good wish for all of your future projects. Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you Linda! good luck.
    Happy Easter.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  8. It all sounds very positive Linda and I'm sure you and Rick will enjoy the extra quality time together. Happy Easter. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thats sounds great. I hope you will achive all that you want. Will go to the FB group maybe I can help you decluter.
    Happy Easter.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. It sounds like a great plan. Enjoy your free time with Rick. Looking forward to following your adventure with mixed media.
    Happy Easter. Hope you are having a lovely weekend.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great plan Linda, and I look forward to seeing all of your projects. Hope you have had a fabulous Easter. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx