Followers

Monday, 10 April 2017

Pretty in Pink

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all? Did you have a good weekend.

Today the start of a new week and oh my word only 7 more weeks until I go away.

A quick card today using another of my favourite toppers from Hobby House.


Step by Step

1. 6 x 6 white shaped square card base.
2. First layer is a square doily which I have distressed with DI Picked Raspberry.
3. The topper I edged with picked raspberry and added to the card base with foam pads to add dimension.
4. Added the rosette and pearl gems to two of the corners.
5. To finish off I added the sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

My Time to Craft #343 - No Designer Papers
Little Miss Muffet #160 - Anything Goes
Crafting with Friends #40 - Anything Goes
Creative Fingers #127 - Anything Goes
Simply Papercraft #45 - Anything Goes 

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

25 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Linda. Great design and love the pink doily. Super cute image. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, love the colours and really pretty image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a sweet little image that is!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super sweet! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute image and love the bright pink of the doily!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is a stunning card the image you have used is so cute. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. A pretty girlie card Linda, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute image Linda and a bright and beautiful creation.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, what a gorgeous doily, Linda! Loving that bright pink. Adorable little girl for this birthday card.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this. And the pink is so vibrant xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful image on this wonderful card Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A really cute card Linda, great design and I like the addition of the pearl gems on the doily corners. Have a good week.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card Linda - lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  14. A gorgeous card Linda. An adorable topper and a fabulous coloured doily. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable! I love EB images and this one is cute and colored perfectly! Thanks for joining us at Little Miss Muffet Challenge. --Gail

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh so cute! I love Elisabeth Bell's images, and I love how you've coloured her! The pink border is gorgeous, too! Thanks for joining in at My Time to Craft!

    love Mags B DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I must have missed this adorable cutie. Great card LInda and always perfectly coloured.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  18. Lovely card Linda. The frame is fabulous and I love the image. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Lovely card thanks for joining us at Crafting with Friends.DT Louise x

    ReplyDelete
  20. So pretty and girly... lovely to be visiting your blog again. Not too many sleeps till your holiday now. Thank you for sharing this with us over at Simply Papercraft. Sue DT. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx