Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all today?
Today I am off to Kath's for a crafty play day!
Another card using stamps from Stamps by Me.
Step by Step
1. 8 x 8 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered sky patterned card to base.
3. Stamped sunflowers from Stamps by Me and using Pebeo Gerne drew around both flowers, then filled with Prisme Fantasy.
4. Once dry cut out and adhered to base card.
5. To finish off stamped the sentiment and added gold pearl gems on all 4 corners.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges;
Artistic Inspirations #177 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Glitter and Sparkle #236 - Anything Goes
Lil Patch of Crafty Friends #56 - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Many thanks for visiting today!