Followers

Tuesday, 25 April 2017

Thank You Plaque

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all this morning?

My car passed its service with flying colours which made me extremely relieved.

Today's project is a plaque and I have used stamps and inks from Stamps by Me


Step by Step

1. Adhered stamping paper to the MDF square plaque with Mod Podge
2. Stamped the daisies and sentiment with black Generation INX.
3. Distressed the whole of the plaques with blue Generation INX, added deep blue colour pencil around the daisies for shadow and coloured over the daisies with glitter pen.
4. Adhered sky card to the back of the plaque and added yellow butterfly with pearl down the body.
5. To finish off I added the navy blue ribbon and 2 pearl gems.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Crafting from the Heart #156 - Always Anything Goes
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Pearly Sparkles #15 - Anything Goes
Sheepski Designs #1 - Anything Goes
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media 

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!



22 comments:

  1. Very beautiful and elegant plaque!
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Linda,
    It's so attractive and beautiful. Love the colour and adorable butterfly.
    Ayoti xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning project Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully designed and constructed plaque. Gorgeous colour and stamps and such a lovely sentiment. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow!! Fabulous plaque! Love these blue tones very much, amazing flowers and great design!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Linda this is stunning I love it. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous plaque! Love all the blue and that focal point being the butterfly.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, beautifully designed and coloured, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Linda, I'm sorry I haven't visited lately, I don't get the blooming notifications anymore and I forget if I don't get them!
    Anyway I love your plaque, great stamps and a stunning colour xx Zoe xx ps I hope your well? Xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love this plaque Linda, fabulous stamps and great colour.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. The yellow butterfly really pops against the blue....beautiful!
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful plaque! I love the combination of the yellow and blue. Thank you for joining us this month at Altered Eclectics, Jane (DT) :) x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very nice. I love butterflies, Thanks for joining us at Pearly Sparkles. Good luck.
    Bye, Groetjes van Ine (DT)
    http://creaine-cards.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh this is glorious Linda, such a stunning blue. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great combination of elements on your plaque. Thank you for joining in at Rhedd's Creative Spirit Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful project Linda. Thank you for joining us at Altered Eclectics this month. Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete
  17. That's lovely, and such a gorgeous shade of blue! Thank you for entering your project at Rhedd’s Creative Spirit. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Fabulous plaque,beautiful daisy stamp and love the vibrant blue----Thank you for joining us at Crafting From The Heart
    Carol DT x
    we would also like to see this project at ainkymess.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx