Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
How are you all this morning?
My car passed its service with flying colours which made me extremely relieved.
Today's project is a plaque and I have used stamps and inks from Stamps by Me
Step by Step
1. Adhered stamping paper to the MDF square plaque with Mod Podge
2. Stamped the daisies and sentiment with black Generation INX.
3. Distressed the whole of the plaques with blue Generation INX, added deep blue colour pencil around the daisies for shadow and coloured over the daisies with glitter pen.
4. Adhered sky card to the back of the plaque and added yellow butterfly with pearl down the body.
5. To finish off I added the navy blue ribbon and 2 pearl gems.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafting from the Heart #156 - Always Anything Goes
Altered Eclectics - AG Mixed Media
Pearly Sparkles #15 - Anything Goes
Sheepski Designs #1 - Anything Goes
Rhedds Creative Spirit - AG Mixed Media
Many thanks for visiting today!