Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
I am off to see Kath today for our crafting day!
Not sure what we will be creating yet but I am sure it involves getting mucky paws😊
Today's card is a "thank you" card for all of you my lovely blogging friends.
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square card base from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Matted and layered pink paper from DCWV Lace and Linen paper pack.
3. I have cut out green polka dot card using SB Grande Scalloped Rectangle.
4. Stamped the bouquet from Stamps by Me onto stamping card, coloured with Copics and then cut out using the above die.
5. To finish off I stamped the sentiment and distressed with DI spun sugar. I then added 3 clear gems around the bouquet.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
A Bit more time to Craft #41 - Always Anything Goes
A Perfect time to Craft #4 - Always Anything Goes
Cards Galore Encore - Anything Goes
CHPP - AG with Patterned Paper
Always Fun #1 - Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #154 - Always Anything Goes
Use your Stuff #259 - Flowers
Many thanks for visiting today!