Followers

Tuesday, 25 April 2017

UK Stampers Forum - Blue

Good Evening Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

This evening I am sharing with you a video on creating my ATC's for the swap over on the Facebook group UK Stampers Forum.

The theme for this month is Blue!


I have used distress inks, Inkylicious stamps as well as stamps designed by my very good friend Kath over at Mucky Paws Crafts.

If you wish to watch the video please click the LINK


I hope you enjoy the video and subscribe to my You Tube channel.

Thank you for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

19 comments:

  1. Hi Linda they are gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are fab and very beautifullllllllll Linda

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are all gorgeous. Beautiful backgrounds xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous in blue, I totally love the fairy one

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so beautiful!
    Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh now these are right up my street, love em xx Zoe xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Linda, love the girl with the umbrella. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great vise and ATC's Linda xx Jan

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving these ATC's Linda, especially the one with the umbrella, such beautiful coloured backgrounds.
    Hugs Jennifer xx.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card designs Linda.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing ATCs!! Fabulous blue tones again, today! :) Love the silouettes and the sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful ATCs Linda. The backgrounds and silhouette stamps look fabulous. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful ATCs Linda. Love the silhouettes on the blue background.
    Hugs Flo x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning ATC's Linda. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love these Linda, they're stunning. I've just subscribed to your channel. Cathy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. These are spectacular, Linda, and I love the shades of blue you chose for each of these. Love the silhouette fairy in the rain.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx