Followers

Wednesday, 24 May 2017

Crackling Rose

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

I have started up a new challenge blog called Emerald City Crafts Challenge Blog
It is a monthly challenge blog and starts on the 7th July 2017 at 8.00 am.

I hope that you can hop along and welcome the new design team and follow too!
Don't forget to grab the blog badge and add to your blog too!
Many thanks!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!

Today's card is made using this beautiful stamp from Chocolate Baroque


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered green matte card.
3. I stamped the rose onto watercolour card with Versafine Spanish Moss then embossed with clear embossing powder. 
4. To colour the image I use Zig clean colour brush pens and then once dry went over with Wink of Stella in clear to create a shine, I then used a Copic marker pen around the image.
5. To finish off I added green and yellow splats and a birthday sentiment.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Aud Sentiments #180 - AG plus a Sentiment
Through the Purple Haze #125 - Anything Goes
Colour Crazy Challenge #20 - Anything Goes
Allsorts #416 - Happy Birthday
TTCRD - Anything Goes

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

22 comments:

  1. Beautiful project Linda and congrats on the new challenge blog, I am thrilled to be part of it.xxx [aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Linda! Love the stamp and what you did to colour it! Absolutely thrilled to bo on your new DT and looking forward to our first challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A stunning card. Love the rose.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So lovely in lemon Linda.
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just lovely, I was just looking at this stamp yesterday and wondering whether to get it. I have a thing about roses at the moment so have a collection building up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely rose in yellow. That's the state flower of Texas

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Linda this is a stunning card I love the rose it is gorgeous. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card, love the CB yellow rose with the crackling!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yellow roses are my daughter's favorites and she would love this card. Gorgeous coloring, Linda! Love that you showcased it with a very simple design.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous Linda, I love the CB rose and it's so beautifully coloured, I love the coloured splats, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda I love the rose and the colour is gorgeous.
    Debs xx

    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous rose and a lovely change to see one in yellow, super card.
    Thank you for joining our 'Birthday' challenge this week at Allsorts.

    Kath

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Linda, love your colouring on the beautiful rose.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. It's lovely to see you at Allsorts 8th Birthday celebrations, thank you so much for joining in with your lovely creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous rose with happy, bright, sunshiny colors!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful card. Love the bright yellow rose. Thank you so much for entering our ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Regards,
    Ann-Marie
    TTCRD DT
    Annemi {My Blog}
    Through The Craft Room Door
    ttcrd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card,awesome coloring and design and great bright colors...Thank you for joining us at AUD SENTIMENTS CHALLENGE
    Željka DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautifully coloured Linda, so bright & vibrant! Thank you for joining us at Colour Crazy & hope to see you here again x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx