Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors
A busy morning here a few errands to run and some admin to do too.
Hoping to get in the garden again today, we will see.
You have until Sunday to apply for my design team for the new challenge blog which will be starting on 7th July! Please click the LINK to take you to the blog post with all the details.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Today's card is made using the gorgeous stamps from Hobby Art!
Step by Step
1. 7 x 7 white square base card.
2. Matted and layered red matte card to base.
3. Using watercolour card I stamped the images and sentiment with Versafine and then embossed with clear embossing powder.
4. I coloured the stems and dragonflies with Zig real colour pens, then using clear Wink of Stella highlighted the wings on the dragonflies.
5. To finish off I added red splats around the page.
I would like to enter this into the following challenges:
Crafty Creations #341 - Anything Goes
Crafty Gals Corner #123 - Add Flowers
Creative Moments #118 - Anything Goes
Inspiration Destination #128 - Anything Goes
TTCRD - Always Anything Goes
Thank you for visiting today!