Followers

Tuesday, 9 May 2017

Flowers for YOU!

Good Morning Crafty Friends, Followers and Visitors

How are you all today?

Another early post as lots of errands to run this morning and hoping to get in the craft room later.

Don't forget I am looking for 4 crafters to join my Emerald City Crafts challenge blog design team.
Please read the post just click the LINK

Today I am sharing one of my samples for Stamps by Me

I have used the stamp Flowers for you!


Step by Step

1. 7 x 7 square white card base from Anna Marie Designs.
2. Cut out large circle from front of card base using SB Grande Circle die.
3. Stamp image using Versafine and emboss with clear embossing powder.
4. Colour image with Zig clean colour brush pens, add splats with yellow glitter pen.
5. Stamp sentiment on front of card with black Versafine, embossing with clear embossing powder and add gold gems to the 3 corners.

I would like to enter this into the following challenges:

Always Fun #5 - For a Female or Mom
Artistic Inspirations #178 - Always Anything Goes
Crafting from the Heart #158 - Always Anything Goes
Make my Monday #45 - May Flowers
Crafting when we can #143 - Clean and Simple

Many thanks for visiting today!
Happy Crafting!

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful Linda, I love the stamp x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful stamp and love the gorgeous yellow flower, lovely sentiment.xx ♥[aNNie]

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Linda. I'm very tempted to buy the Clean Colour pens, your colouring with them is stunning. Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card and image. Thank you for joining us at Make My Monday. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Linda. I really love the layout with the splatter and the sentiment on the vertical. I just had a class using these pens and had to get some, my most recent post uses them. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  6. its vey beautiful card
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just gorgeous,love the design and fab image.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Linda another pretty card.I love the colour of the flower.

    Debs xxx

    {Debs Cards}

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very beautiful! Your flower is wonderful and I love how you colored it! Thanks for playing along with us at CWWC and good luck! Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely zesty colours Linda. Beautiful!
    Laine
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Linda, great design and colour. Love that stamp. Hugs Jennifer xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card. Thanks for sharing at Make My Monday

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Linda, gorgeous flower image.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Linda this is a stunning card. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  15. A lovely card Linda. Gorgeous flower stamp and fabulously fresh colours. Hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeously CAS, Linda! Love the yellow, green and white.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another beautiful card using my favourite stamp. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Always Fun Challenges, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful! Thank you for sharing with us at CWWC Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comments. I really do appreciate them all and I do read them. I hope you have enjoyed your visit and come back again soon. Linda xxxx